Wash attendants are responsible for performing the daily operational practices of running the car wash facility. Attendants are to ensure we consistently turn out a clean, dry, and shiny vehicle.
Individuals must be able to perform at a minimum the following:
- Always be ready to assist customers
- Guide cars into the wash tunnel with a focused, pleasant, and competent demeanor
- Perform visual inspections of the condition of each vehicle prior to sending it through the wash tunnel
- Be proficient with all policies and procedures and able to perform them on a daily basis as needed
- Perform visual inspections in the tunnel and equipment room to ensure all equipment and chemicals are functioning properly
- Perform regularly scheduled maintenance on all equipment to ensure it is kept in proper working order
- Keep the entire property spotlessly clean and ensure everything is kept in the proper place and organized
- Keep vacuums unclogged, hoses hung properly, and trash cans emptied
- Be polite and available to address all customer concerns and handle them in a professional manner
Part time, full time, and management positions available.
- Shift one: 6:30am to 2:00pm
- Shift two: 2:00pm to 9:00pm
Simply fill out the online application, and when it is complete, click submit! After clicking submit, it gets sent to our database.